Stanley Gordon Sheens1
M, #406, b. 25 February 1923, d. 25 March 1989
|Father||Stanley Glenore Sheens1 b. 3 Aug 1892, d. 11 Aug 1935|
|Mother||Mary Maria Wedesweiler1 b. 1 Apr 1894, d. 3 May 1963|
|Relationship||3rd cousin 1 time removed of Timothy George Sheens|
|Last Edited||25 Mar 2015|
|Birth*||25 February 1923||Rooty Hill, NSW1|
|Baptism||4 April 1923||St Nicholas of Myra, Penrith, NSW;|
Name: Stanley Gordon Sheens
Born: 25 February 1923
Parents: Stanley Sheens & Mary Wedesweiler
Place of residence: Rooty Hill
Baptised: 4 April 1923
Minister: John O'Flaherty, Roman Catholic
Name of Godparents: Grace Agnes Roberts, Mrs Collins1
|Death of Father||11 August 1935||St Joseph's Hospital, Auburn, NSW;|
SHEENS.-August 11, 1935, at St Joseph's Hospital, Auburn, Stanley Glenore, beloved husband of Mary Sheens loving father of Eric, Glenore, Ronald, and Gordon, aged 43 years (late of Rooty Hill).;Principal=Stanley Glenore Sheens3
|Death of Mother||3 May 1963||NSW;|
SHEENS, Mary. - May 3, 1963, at her residence, 3 Railway Parade, Rooty Hill, widow of Stanley Glenore Sheens, and dearly loved mother of Eric, Glen, Ron and Gordon, aged 69 years. Requiescat in pace. Privately interred, Catholic Cemetery, Rookwood, May 6, 1963.;Principal=Mary Maria Sheens4,5
|Death*||25 March 1989||NSW;|
SHEENS, Stanley Gordon. – March 25, 1989, at nursing home, late of Rooty Hill, much-loved son of Stanley (deceased) and Mary (deceased), much loved brother of Eric, Glen and Ron, and devoted uncle of their children.
Aged 56 years.6
|Headstone*||Rookwood Catholic Cemetery, Rookwood, NSW;|
- [S114] Microfilm Baptism, St Nicholas of Myra Penrith, 1839-1941.
- [S389] Maria Quigley photographs.
- [S154] Australian Newspapers, trove.nla.gov.au, The Sydney Morning Herald, Monday 12 August 1935.
- [S11] NSW Death Index, 16556/1963 Mary Maria Sheens.
- [S192] The Sydney Morning Herald, Death Notice Mary Sheens, 7 May 1963.
- [S192] The Sydney Morning Herald, Death notice - Stanley Gordon Sheens - March 27th, 1989.
- [S184] Tim Sheens photographs.