F, #383, b. 29 September 1765, d. 14 January 1810
|Father||Richard Allet2 b. 7 Mar 1731, d. Mar 1779|
|Mother||Elizabeth Key3 b. 10 Apr 1737, d. Oct 1770|
|Relationship||5th great-grandmother of Timothy George Sheens|
|Charts||Ancestors of Timothy George Sheens|
|Last Edited||15 May 2010|
|Baptism*||29 September 1765||Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire, England;|
daughter of Richard & Eliz Allit3
|Death of Mother||October 1770||Priors Marston, Warwickshire, England;Principal=Elizabeth Key4|
|Death of Father||March 1779||Pillerton, Warwickshire, England;Principal=Richard Allet4|
|Married Name||16 October 1786||Coats5|
|Marriage*||16 October 1786||Oxhill, Warwickshire, England;|
Thomas Coates of this Parish and Mary Allet of Combrook were married in this Church by Banns this 16th Day of October 1786, by me R Bates Curate
This marriage was solemized between us
In the Presence of
John Coates;Groom=Thomas Coats1
|Death*||14 January 1810||Butlers Marston, Warwickshire, England;|
In memory of Thomas Coates who died March the 6th 1832 aged 72 years. Also of Mary his wife she died January the 14th 1810 aged 44 years.6
|Thomas Coats b. 1760, d. 6 Mar 1832|
- [S202] Microfilm Marriage, Oxhill Warwickshire, 1569-1837, 548384.
- [S205] IGI batch C040302 Priors Marston Warwickshire.
- [S204] IGI batch C133802 Moreton Morrell Warwickshire.
- [S240] Microfilm Burial, Priors Marston Warwickshire, 1689-1876, 555345.
- [S198] IGI batch M042461 Oxhill Warwickshire.
- [S197] Monumental inscriptions of St Peter and St Paul's Church, Butlers Marston.
- [S203] Microfilm Baptism, Oxhill Warwickshire, 1568-1812, 548384.
- [S74] IGI batch C040051 Butlers Marston Warwickshire.
- [S75] IGI batch M040051 Butlers Marston Warwickshire.