Vera Dorothy Chatman1
F, #1812, b. circa 1926, d. 10 July 2015
|Father||James Chatman1 b. 19 Dec 1877, d. 8 Jun 1956|
|Mother||Jessie Rebecca Smith1 d. 22 Mar 1979|
|Relationship||3rd cousin 2 times removed of Timothy George Sheens|
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2021|
|Birth*||circa 1926||Gilgandra, NSW2|
|Married Name||4 March 1950||Hopson2|
|Marriage*||4 March 1950||St John's, Parramatta, NSW;Groom=Frank Reginald Hopson3,2|
|Death of Father||8 June 1956||Liverpool, NSW;Principal=James Chatman4|
|Death of Mother||22 March 1979||NSW;|
CHATMAN, Jessie Rebecca.—Mar 22, 1979, at hospital, Hammondville, formerly of Kent Road, Eastwood, beloved wife of Jim (deceased), dearly loved mother of Myrtle, Gordon, Grace (deceased), Ivy, Ruby, Edna and Vera, devoted mother-in-law, grandmother, great-grandmother and great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother of their families.;Principal=Jessie Rebecca Smith5
|Death*||10 July 2015||NSW;|
Hopson, Vera Dorothy.
Late of West Pennant Hills.
Passed away peacefully on 10th July 2015 aged 90 years. Beloved wife of Frank (dec). Much loved mother and mother-in-law of Greg & Robyn and Robyn & Paul. Her spirit lives on within her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.6
|Frank Reginald Hopson|
- [S7] Ryerson Index of Death Notices.
- [S44] Microfilm Marriage, St Johns Parramatta, 1790-1978.
- [S12] NSW Marriage Index, 1714/1950 Frank Reginald Hopson & Vera Dorothy Chatman.
- [S11] NSW Death Index, 10328/1956 James Chatman.
- [S192] The Sydney Morning Herald, Saturday, March 24, 1979.
- [S192] The Sydney Morning Herald, July 15, 2015.