M, #1134, d. 1797
|Father||Joshua Bunny d. Apr 1764|
|Mother||Martha (?)2 d. May 1763|
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of Timothy George Sheens|
|Charts||Ancestors of Timothy George Sheens (DNA trail)|
Ancestors of Timothy George Sheens (paper trail)
|Last Edited||15 Jan 2012|
|Death of Mother||May 1763||Anfield, Hampshire, England;Principal=Martha (?)3|
|Death of Father||April 1764||Anfield, Hampshire, England;Principal=Joshua Bunny4|
|Death*||1797||Anfield, Hursley, Hampshire, England5|
|Will*||September 1797||Winchester, Hampshire, England;|
Date of Probate and Sum sworn: September 1797 £100
Name and Description of Testator or Testatrix: Bunny Joshua of Anfield Parish of Hursley Yeoman
Name and Place of Abode of Executor or Executrix: William Bunny of Hursley, Yeoman
Account of the several Legacies and Annuities, particularly of the Residue and Bequests in Trust: I give and devise unto my Son William Bunny All that my Copyhold Estate lying and being in the Parish of Hursley aforesaid now in my own Occupation by me held under the Manor of Merdon To hold to my said Son William Bunny and his Heirs for ever according to the Custom of the said Manor And all ag*e rest residue and remainder of my Personal Estate Stock in Husbandry Household Gods and Furniture Plate Linen and China Monies Securities for Money Debt and Effects whatsoever I give and bequeath unto my said Son William Bunny Subject and chargeable to & with the Payment of the beforementioned Legacy;Beneficiary=William Bunny5
- [S211] IGI.
- [S331] Website Hursley Burials (http://www.knightroots.co.uk/transcriptions/Parishes_H/…) "Marta Bunny snr 1763."
- [S331] Website Hursley Burials (http://www.knightroots.co.uk/transcriptions/Parishes_H/…) "Martha Bunny 1763."
- [S331] Website Hursley Burials (http://www.knightroots.co.uk/transcriptions/Parishes_H/…) "Joshua Bunny snr 1764."
- [S329] Will of Joshua Bunny, proved Sep 1797.
- [S330] IGI batch C136631 Hursley, Hampshire.